AIM Center for Independent Living
Work Incentive Seminar Event
Wendy Partridge, MS, QIDP, CWIC
Work Incentive Planning and Assistance
When: July 30, 2014
Where: AIM Center for Independent Living
3130 Finley Road, Suite 500
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Do you have questions about working while on benefits?
- Can I work and still keep my Social Security (SSI and/or SSDI) benefits?
- Can I work and keep my healthcare benefits (Medicare and Medicaid)?
- Who can help me understand how working will affect my benefits?
- Who can help me find a job?
- How can I apply my Ticket to Work to help with employment?
If you or someone you know is on Social Security Disability and wants to work, but isn’t sure how to get started, the upcoming WISE (Work Incentives Seminar Event) is the place to be!
To RSVP, contact Laura Thompson at: (630) 984-4251 or LThompson@aim-cil.org
** a sign language interpreter will be provided
Sponsored by the Illinois Assistive Technology Program-Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (IATP-WIPA) Program.