Family Resource Center on Disabilities and AIM-CIL present:
Consuelo Puente with an overview of Guardianship and Special Needs Trusts
- What is Guardianship?
- When to start the Guardianship process?
- What is a Special Needs Trust?
- When do you need a trust and why?
- Benefits/disadvantages of a trust?
- What families and persons with disabilities need to know about guardianship and trusts – Get your questions answered from someone in the know.
When: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
Where: AIM-CIL Conference Room
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 500
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Contact: Amy Chally 630-469-2300 or email@example.com