Assistive Technology Program
This program was developed to assist persons with disabilities in the DuPage, Kane and Kendall County Service area in an effort to help meet the independent Living needs of those we serve.
· Consumer must reside in AIM-CIL Service Area
· Assistive Technology Program pays up to $500.00 for authorized device(s).
· Consumer or Parent/Guardian is responsible for the difference over $500.00 upon picking up device.
· Only one device per person, per household.
· Approval of application is determined by the Executive Director.